The Higher Conservatory of Dance of Alicante is developing the Internal Quality Assurance System that, under the supervision of the Center's Management, Board of Directors and the Quality Committee, will collect, prepare and review the indicators, process and analysis of results of the Evaluation of the Educational System, having as the purpose of the evaluation the following points:
- Contribute to improving the quality and equity of education.
- Guide educational policies.
- Increase the transparency and effectiveness of the educational system.
- Offer information on the degree of compliance with the improvement objectives established by the educational administrations.
- Provide information on the degree of achievement of the Spanish and European educational objectives, as well as the fulfillment of the educational commitments made in relation to the demand of Spanish society and the goals set in the context of the European Union.
This evaluation process described has as its scope:
"The evaluation will be extended to all educational areas regulated in the Law, and will be applied to the learning processes and results of the students, the activity of the teaching staff, the educational processes, the directive function, the operation of the educational centers, the inspection and the educational administrations themselves "( LAW 02/2006 of May 2, article 141 ).